1/2″ drive 2-in-1 ratchet with extending handle. Standard use and easy storage in closed position. Higher torque, less effort and maximum accessibility in the extended position.
- Total length from 247 to 355 mm. 8 setting positions secured by safety catch.
- 180° hinged and secured head to maintain the position even with a socket engaged.
- Very long durability regardless of working conditions. Maintenance-free. Mechanism sealed to industrial dust.
- 72 tooth mechanism for 5° increments.
- Socket safety locking: no sockets lost in your machines.
- Lever reversing: easy even when wearing gloves. Visible rotation direction.
- “Palm control” system, allowing to press the ratchet head during (un)tightening without risk of accidental reversing of the rotation direction.
- Ultra-compact head.
- Bi-material elastomer grip: high resistance to abrasion and the most severe workshop solvents: SP95, SP98, diesel fuel, acetone, brake fluid, Skydrol, Jet Oil, kerosene.
- Hole in the handle for strapping when working in high places.