Facom 467B.JP10 10 Piece Reversible Ratcheting Anti Slip Combination Spanner Set 8-19mm
- The Anti-Slip open end helps prevent the open end of wrench from slipping off the fastener.
- The corner of the fastener is locked in the head by the groove.
- As soon as torque is applied to the fastener, the head locks on making it virtually impossible for the head to slip.
- Arched inner profile creates larger contact areas help to prolong life of fasteners.
- Helps increase productivity and efficiency.
- Less risk of knuckle injury from wrench slippage.
- Less damage and rounding to fasteners.
- Spring prevents box end from going through or slipping off the fastener, however the innovative design allows wrench to go through the nut for having access to a second nut if required.
- 15 degree raised offset angle gives ultimate access for reaching recessed or closely spaced fasteners.
- Better comfort with less hand stress. Higher strength for increased safety. Allows user to apply more torque. Same design as the Facom 440 range.
- Easy to keep clean. Prevents corrosion. Lifetime warranty.
- Sizes: 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 & 19mm, supplied in Facom storage clip.