TheM18 5.0Ah Redlithium-ion Battery features superior pack construction, electronics, and performance to deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than any battery on the market. M18 5.0Ah Redlithium-ion Battery features an advanced design, protecting the pack against harsh job site environments. This protection routes water away from the electronics and out of the battery pack, extends run-time and life by minimising heat, and prevents pack failures from vibration or drops. This unique to Milwaukee design also allows the battery to operate in extreme cold weather conditions (below 0 degrees Fahrenheit/-18 degree Celsius). Managed by Milwaukee’s exclusive Redlink Intelligence, the battery features overload protection to prevent you from damaging your cordless power tools in heavy-duty situations, while the discharge protection prevents cell damage. It also provides full system compatibility with 60+ M18 cordless solutions. Upgrade to the M18 5.0Ah Redlithium-ion Battery to instantly increase the run-time and durability of your M18 cordless tools.
- Delivers up to 2.5x more run time, up to 20 percent more power and up to 2x more battery life compared with other Lithium-Ion technologies and/or with previous Milwaukee battery technology.
- Redlithium-ion protection with Milwaukee Redlink digital overload protection to prevent users from damaging their cordless power tool investment in abusive situations
- Individual cell monitoring ensures optimal charge and discharge for maximum life
- Durable metal frame battery construction with shock responsive separators preventing pack failure from excessive vibrations or drops
- Water protection routes water away from the electronics and out of the battery pack
- Extreme hot and cold operating temperatures down to -20 degree Celsius extend run time and life
- On-board battery fuel gauge helps the user to maximise his battery run-time efficiency